It’s time to describe the monitoring tools for your two compliance plans in a way that all employees will understand at a large medical facility where you are the Compliance Officer.
- A compliance plan about washing hands.
- A compliance plan about Employees are not knowledgeable in the use of fire extinguishers.
- Your assignment is to write a 2-3 page section describing the monitoring tools for each compliance plan. (That means a total of 4-6 pages for the two plans; you can write them in one Word document.)
- Then, create a 1-page procedure based on one of your monitoring tools. Monitoring tools you should cover for each plan should relate to the policies and procedures you developed in previous modules.
- You chose policies/procedures under the key compliance areas of Compliance Standards, High-Level Responsibility, Education, Communication, Monitoring/Auditing (for Safety), Enforcement/Discipline, and Response/Prevention. (Check them out if you forget! Remember, you may have written about different policies/procedures for the two different compliance plans.)
you are required to include research references throughout your compliance plan – for a total of 12 references for the whole project. That means one or two references per each monitoring tools section for your two compliance plans.