SQL is a pervasive querying language. While there is one primary SQL dialect that all SQL RDBMS implementations must support, and that’s ANSI SQL, each database platform comes out with its own context. Each of these dialects has its own DDL (Data Definition Language). DML (Data Manipulation Language). and DQL (Data Query Language). Other than for marketing purposes (to sell the product as unique), what is the value of creating a new variation of a SQL dialect?
Provide an example of one SQL dialect as part of your write-up.
- This is a required assignment, worth 25 points. The assignment must be submitted by the due date. Late assignments are not allowed. (Minimum of Three Paragraph)
- You are required to submit a minimum of two postings. Points will be deducted for not fulfilling this minimum requirement.
- Apply and use the basic citation styles of APA is required. Points are deducted per the rubric for this behavior.
- Do not claim credit for the words, ideas, and concepts of others. Use in-text citation and list the reference of your supporting source following APA’s style and formatting. Points are deducted per the rubric for this behavior.
- Do not copy and paste information or concepts from the Internet and claim that is your work. It will be considered Plagiarism and you will receive zero for your work. A second offense results in a zero for the course. A third is a termination from the university.
Refer – Video — https://s3.amazonaws.com/blackboard.learn.xythos.prod/5a31b16bb2c48/6728567?response-cache-control=private%2C%20max-age%3D21600&response-content-disposition=inline%3B%20filename%2A%3DUTF-8%27%27Chapter4.mp4&response-content-type=video%2Fmp4&X-Amz-Algorithm=AWS4-HMAC-SHA256&X-Amz-Date=20201103T180000Z&X-Amz-SignedHeaders=host&X-Amz-Expires=21600&X-Amz-Credential=AKIAYDKQORRYTKBSBE4S%2F20201103%2Fus-east-1%2Fs3%2Faws4_request&X-Amz-Signature=2eca42d1b76b812ec0d221808b42c2d599f3b522c607883ccc28dc7f7ce7f64a
PPT Attached –