Review the important themes within the sub questions of each bullet point. The sub questions are designed to get you thinking about some of the important issues. Your response should provide a succinct synthesis of the key themes in a way that articulates a clear point, position, or conclusion supported by research
- Identify a relatively new product category, for example, tablet-sized phones (phablets). Then evaluate the brands among different companies competing in this category. Next, pick one of the companies and analyze how its brand coexists with the other products in the product line and in the overall product portfolio of the company. In the context of this company:
- Analyze the use of single branding, family branding, and brand extension.
- Discuss ten characteristics that you would use for effective brand name creation.
- Suggest the appropriate marketing mix strategy—in terms of product, price, promotion, and place—for the product selected.
- Analyze three packaging strategies followed by the company (of the selected product) and the corresponding benefits to the consumer.