Product Life Cycle Stories
PRODUCT LIFE CYCLE STORIES
Introduction, growth, maturity and decline. Every product has a life cycle story waiting to be told. In this interactivity, you’re going to document the story of a product, product category or brand that has progressed through the four product life cycle stages.
- Identify an appropriate product, product category or brand.
- One that has moved through all phases of the life cycle
- Do a web search for dead brands or product fads. Or use this for inspiration.
- Research your brand/product/category to answer the following:
- The approximate timing of each life cycle phase
- The key events that marked the start or end of each phase
- Use at least three sources
Principles of Marketing product life cycle BUS 330 book White, S. (2012). Principles of marketing [