You have decided to start an IS-related business. Write a business plan that addresses the following points:
- The product or service of the business
- Business goals and problem being solved
- Background of your management team and key employees
- The potential market for the product or service
- The competitive advantage of your business
- How the business will be organized and financed
You may want to outline the plan first to make sure you are not forgetting important information, then start filling in each section. If you need more information on what is discussed in each of these sections of a typical business plan, search the Internet.
Please Note: You are creating an abbreviated business plan, not as in-depth as a real one, but containing all the essential elements.
Your document must be between 4 and 5 pages in the body section. Be sure to use APA style, cite your sources, and support your statements.
Be sure to use APA style, cite your sources, and support your statements. Include a cover page and references page, neither of which count toward the page length requirement.