Aron-Dine, A. (2017). Health care: Issues impacting cost and coverage. Center on Budget and Policy Priorities. Retrieved from https://www.cbpp.org/health/health-care-issues-impacting-cost-and-coverage
There are a number of challenges that affect health care delivery in the U.S. On the forefront, coverage, access, and cost are of highest concern. While these issues may not be around forever, it is vital as a health care professional to be able to guide your organization and staff through challenges.
In a 2- to 3-page paper, complete the following:
- Discuss in detail how coverage, access, and cost adversely affect health care delivery in the U.S.
- Identify 1-2 methods or approaches for each challenge (coverage, access, and cost) health care leaders could use to circumvent these challenges within a health care organization.
Include an introduction and conclusion paragraph in your scholarly paper.
- Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to support your responses in your paper.
- Limit your total paper to a maximum of 3 pages, not including your title or reference page.
- Support your report with peer-reviewed articles, with at least 3 references. Use the following link for additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals. Angelo State University Library (n.d.) Library guide: How to recognize peer reviewed (refereed journals). Retrieved from: link:https://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php
- You may use the following source to assist in formatting your assignment. Purdue Online Writing Lab. (n.d.). General APA guidelines. Retrieved from: link:https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/.
- For additional information on reliability of sources review the following source. Georgetown University Library (n.d.) Evaluating internet resources. Retrieved from https://www.library.georgetown.edu/tutorials/research-guides/evaluating-internet-content