IBM SPSS is required for this assisgnment
1. Boxplots: Use the dataset JiminyCricket.sav from the text website.
- Create a simple boxplot for Level of Success after Intervention and Strategy for Success.
- Copy the boxplot to a Word document and give it an appropriate title.
2. Simple Bar Chart: Using the dataset ChickFlick.sav, create a simple bar chart for independent means that displays the error bars. Use the variables Arousal and Film.
- Copy and paste into your Word document, and give it an appropriate title.
3. Clustered Bar Chart: Using the ChickFlick.sav dataset, create a clustered bar chart for independent means using the variables Arousal, Film, and the gender grouping variable. Include the error bars and X and Y axis labels.
- Copy and paste your chart into the Word document, giving it an appropriate title.
4. Mixed Designs: Using the Text Messages.sav data, create a clustered bar chart for mixed designs with the variables Baseline, 6 months, and Group. Include the error bars and labels for the X and Y axis.
· Copy your chart to the Word document with an appropriate title.
5. Scatterplot: Create a simple scatterplot using the Exam.Anxiety.sav file that includes the regression line using the variables Exam Performance and Exam Anxiety.
- Copy your graph to the Word document with an appropriate title.