Create either a handout, job-aid, poster, or flier to educate employees on the Foreign Corrupt Practice Act. Complete the following for your educational tool:
- Explain what the employees should know regarding the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
- Provide examples of Foreign Corrupt Practices Act violations.
- Identify company actions or red flags that might indicate violations of the Act.
- List any consequences of the violations.
- Recommend actions to report possible violations.
- Describe protections for whistleblowers. Why are they important? How do the protections impact the Act?