Rwanda Massacre and Holocaust
Part 1: Paper
Revise and finalize the rough draft of the 1,050- to 1,400-word paper you worked on in Week 4 by making corrections from your instructor and any other edits you think appropriate. Ensure that you have included the following:
- A strong thesis statement that is organized so that your comparisons/contrasts are clearly presented; focus on proving your thesis statement
- Support for your claims with credible references, using a minimum of three peer-reviewed sources
- Ensure that your final paper uses correct grammar and punctuation. A variety of sentence structures should be demonstrated, as well as appropriate essay and paragraph structure.
Format your assignment according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines.
- Submit your final corrected paper to the Assignment Files tab.
Part 2: Presentation
Create a 8- to 10-slide presentation using Microsoft® PowerPoint® to accompany the highlights of your paper.
Format your references consistent with appropriate course-level APA guidelines. Include citations in a separate reference slide.
Deliver a 10- to 12-minute oral presentation accompanied by your PowerPoint®slides.
- Submit your presentation to the Assignment Files tab