DQ6&7: To Prosecute or Defend?
Review the material on prosecutors and public defenders.
- If you had to choose one or the other as your profession, which would you choose (prosecutor or public defender)? Why?
- Please discuss all aspects of the employment for your chosen profession (prosecutor or public defender).
- What are the main responsibilities for your chosen profession (prosecutor or public defender)?
- Who would be your boss if you had this position (prosecutor or public defender) in Miami Dade County?
- Share some information about your boss.
- Are they doing a good job? Explain.
- What are the rewards of this profession?
- What are the difficulties of this profession?
Make sure to:
- Write a short essay or paragraph of at least 500 words.
- Use concrete examples/details and avoid generalities.
- Address all questions.
- Use proper grammar and punctuation.
- If you researched your topic and are using information from what you learned, remember to cite your sources.
- Do not plagiarize.
Title of Book:
America’s Courts and the Criminal Justice System, 13th Edition.