Your Mid-Term Exam will be available on Day 1 of Week 5 and may be taken only once. You will have unlimited time during Week 5 to complete the exam and may use your textbook, class notes, and other materials you may have to study from, but you may submit the exam only once. Once submitted, it will be graded automatically.
- 50 questions, presented in random order
- This exam allows you to go back to check or change your answers at any point during your test.
- Your exam can be saved and resumed later before your final submission. Be careful not to let your computer time out without saving your answers, or you may lose your work.
- You may use your textbook, class notes, and other class materials to help you.
- You will have unlimited time to finish this test, but you may submit only once. This submission is final and cannot be altered.
By Day 7
Complete and submit your Mid-Term Exam.