EDB Posting #2. For this unit, you will analyze three readings of the Haitian Revolution. You should read all the material included in Learning Units #7 and 8 before you begin your work on this EDB. As you prepare your responses, keep these questions in mind:
- What is the author’s story?
- Do you find the story believable? Why or why not?
- What social, political or ethnic group does the author represent? Do you think that his or her experience is representative of that group? Why or why not?
- What did you find interesting, upsetting, funny, tragic? Why? Think of particular passages that made you “feel” a particular way.
- Did anything surprise you? Why or why not?
- What is your opinion of the author?
In at least 450 words, respond to these documents and provide your opinion.